USA Pro Cycling Challenge Annual Poster Contest
The 2013 USA Pro Cycling Challenge will again host a nation-wide contest inviting artists to create a national event poster that will be seen throughout the world. All types of artists – professional, amateur, aspiring – are encouraged to let their creativity flow and submit their designs via the USA Pro Cycling Challenge Facebook
Entries will be accepted until Friday, April 19th, with the winners being announced on Friday, May 10.
Purchase 2012 Posters
Some important things to remember:
- Facebook fans will vote on their favorites, from April 20-May 3, choosing the ten best national entries
- All entries must be submitted via Facebook, in digital format, by Friday, April 19.
- You may submit up to 8 entries, but all entries by a single person must be submitted at the same time.
- Entries submitted via Facebook will be posted and shareable immediately, but voting will not begin until after the submission period is closed.
- Winners receive four passes to the VIP hospitality tent of their choice plus national and online recognition and exposure for their artwork. Winners will be notified via phone or email.
- By submitting your artwork, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest.